Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Trip of My Dreams (written 11/19/08)


Today I am going to Animal World. It is filled with animals. It is my Dream trip. I am so exsited. My Mom, Dad, my friends and me are going. Because I am going to Animal World I love animals. So thats why. We are staying in a cool hotel. I has a pool and a hot tub and fish are in the pool. And thats what I call cool. The Bellhops are wearing animal skin. That got me excited even more. Theyhad more animals then I had ever saw in my whole life. They even had a hawk and a eagel. One of the Bellhops was from Hawaii. He told lots of great storys about Animal World. He said it had been biuld for 150 years. My faverite animal was a elaphent. Would you like to go to Animal World?

The End


*Note from Mommy... As always I typed exactly what was written by the girl. :)

1 comment:

Nikki said...

Hi Casiday! I enjoyed reading your blog! You are a very talented writer and artist! Keep up the good work!